StarWars: New Republic
- Stats: 32 point buy, starting from 10.
- Credits: Basic equipment plus standard starting credits.
- Basic equipment: Standard blaster pistol or two, no armour, clothes, general tools (credit card, datapad, miscellaneous junk)
- Plus standard starting credits, Fringer = 1d4 x 500, Nobel = 1d4 x 1k, All other = 1d6 x 500.
- Classes: Any class other than force sensitive ones.
- Races: Must be able to move by themselves, Must speak galactic basic or get a voice implant, Cannot be a droid, or gungan, otherwise anything you’d like.
- Ships: You will be able to borrow/ buy a ship on credit. If the party wants to purchase a ship long term then they will need to save up.
- Force points: Everyone starts with 2 Force Points, these give you an extra 1d6 for a full round when you expend them. They work like action points.
- Alignment: Starting alignment will be 7 on a scale from 1-10 unless you want to lower it.
- Data Chips: If it is reasonable that documentation helps, +2 on specific skill, (e.g. star charts to help Astrogation, Ship blue-prints for repair for a ship)
|10||A living saint, this person genuinely understands what it means to be good and achieves it without thought.|
|9||This person genuinely understands what it means to do and be good and generally succeeds in achieving it.|
|8||This person has thought about good and evil and has actively chosen to try to be good.|
|7||This person thinks of themselves as a good person, but has not put a lot of thought into it.|
|6||This person is almost entirely self-centered. He thinks of himself as good by defining people he disagrees with as bad.|
|5||This person is probably an active criminal, a member of a gang, the mafia or other organized crime group.|
|4||This person has abandoned even trying to be good. His behavior borders on pathologically criminal.|
|3||This person is a sociopath. He is incapable of understanding the difference between right and wrong.|
|2||This person is clinically insane. He is entirely a creature of his own id, incapable of genuinely rational behavior.|
|1||Beyond the pale of most human behavior, this person might do almost anything. He is completely insane.|
|0||A being so utterly bestial that the word “human” cannot reasonably be applied to his actions.|
|See WoD Wiki for greater details|